Held in February every year, the 2020 will take place in Chicago. Conferences details will be posted by Fall 2019. (Read the NAR Charter)
Please email Dr. Menn Biagtan, VP Health Programs and Initiatives (email@example.com), should have questions regarding the 2020 conference.
- 300 international participants from various disciplines
- 128 abstracts submitted. 123 accepted for poster presentation (Download abstract book)
- 6 abstracts were chosen for oral presentation
- 14 delegates received travel grant support, 3 of which are based outside North America.
- 2019 George Comstock Lecture presenter: Dr. Eric Goosby, UN Special Envoy on Tuberculosis "Next steps following the UN High Level Meeting on TB"
- 2019 Beyond TB Lecture presenter: Dr. Patricia Daly, Chief Medical Health Officer and VP, Public Health, Vancouver Coastal Health "The Opioid Crisis"
- 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award recipient: Dr. Andrew A. Vernon, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Noteworthy 2019 conference features: 1) The post-graduate lab course facilitated by Dr. Max Salfinger, 2) The learning circle facilitated by indigenous leaders and elders